Here are the last 5 of the 10 image slide show introduction I gave to my classmates back at the beginning of my first grad school studio. As long as the last three years have felt, these 10 images still seem important. Much of the work has receded in importance, but the themes and ideas have remained.
6) Starting where I left off, this project was an investigation in landforms, of merging park and building.
7) Another two photos of the model. I love building models and find my projects enriched by the process of making models.
8) This ceiling is in the remote village in Algeria, showing an example of the beauty of vernacular architecture.
9) I love the Kasbah of Algiers, and am very interested in old medinas in general.
10) This image of Roman ruins in Morocco always reminds me that after the designer walks away, buildings take on a life of their own.